Need Cash? Sell Us Your Toys

Monday, March 23, 2009


Many people seem to be stuck between a rock and hard place financially these days. If you find yourself in the same situation and need cash and are willing to part with your GI Joe's or Transformers feel free to let us know. I know...I know...Most GI Joe and Transformers collectors do not want to part with them. I don't blame anyone for not wanting to sell them. I have never wanted to sell out of my personal collection either. But, I have sold out my personal collection before....and would again in a heart beat if I needed to. When you sell to me, I will try to make it as easy as possible for you.


If you can safely pack up your toys in box - the rest of the transaction can be handled any number of ways. If you can't afford to pay the upfront price for shipping them - that can be handled too as well as long as you have access to a FedEx location. If you can pay the upfront shipping for sending them to me, then great. Payment can be made via PayPal, Western Union, Personal Check, Cashier's Check, or Money Order. We let you decide. Unfamiliar with Western Union? I can go to my local grocery store (with a Western Union location) make a cash payment into an "account". I give you the account number. You can pick a cash payment at any Western Union location almost instantly with the account number.


We have built our reputation on being honest and fair. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Feel free to contact me at morgancolyer@aol.com or ratchet@iamratchet.com . All requests and/or messages answered same business day.

1 comments:

Anonymous July 13, 2010 at 4:14 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.