Another Bigger Reason the Thieving Couple Pisses Me Off

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Please read previous post first, or this one will make no sense!
For Christmas, I bought Ratchet one of those 25th Anniversary Prime's. I bought mine from a gentleman in New York. I've bought a couple of reissues for him from the same seller. So, around the beginning of the year we were looking around to purchase several 25th Anniversary Prime's to hold back until the release of Transformers 2. I didn't understand how some seller's could afford to let them go for $50! Not really any of my business either, but I was surprised. Then, my sister called from Chicago about a month ago and she had found several at a store for $20 each. Of course, she bought them all. But back to the original point. I didn't understand when they were first released how this one seller could let them go for $50. Again, it wasn't any of my business.

Then cut to me being in complete shock about learning about the thieving couple. I was going through is feedback and what do you know!?! He was the seller that was letting the 25th Anniv. Prime's go for $50. I completely understand it now! The fact that they were stolen had never crossed my mind! I'm not sure how I was that naive - but I was. I once had a guy try to sell me a ton of G1's for $100. I mean literally like over 200 figures plus about 30 reissues still sealed. He had absolutely no clue what they were at all. I asked him how he got them and he had no explanation. He just wanted to get rid of them fast. The big flashing lights went off then - and we didn't buy them.
Here are a couple of quick links to get you up to date on the story without having to read the rant in the previous post! Also, as of 3:00 pm EST yesterday, their account finally went NARU!
Read 5 pages of the Dr. Phil Transcript from the thieving idiots.
The thieving idiots seller page/ feedback.
Video of the thieving idiots.

0 comments: